The Landlady - Our Ending...

After drinking the poisoned tea, Billy started feeling really dizzy: “I need to go to bed, because I’m feeling very tired and sleepy,” said Billy. “But I would be very glad if we finished our conversation tomorrow at breakfast.”
“Ok sweetheart! And I won’t forget your egg. Do you want it well done?”
“Yes, well done would be great!” Billy said, trying to stay awake.
Now, he was
feeling really bad and asked the landlady if he could use the toilet. When he got to the toilet he threw up all the tea. He felt better after that.
“My God! That tea had a very strange taste,” he thought. “That
crazy lady must have put something in it...”
He went out to the corridor, and went up stairs, but, still feeling dizzy, he asked himself: “ Is my bedroom on the second or third floor? I think it’s on the third...”
When he got there, he opened a door, thinking it was his bedroom and he saw two other men inside the room.
“Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was my room,” but then he noticed that the men didn’t move. He approached and he realised that, like the dog and the parrot, they were
stuffed.
Oh, I see that you have met my other guests,” said the old lady behind him.
Billy had a fright and pushed the landlady out of the way.
He ran down the stairs, opened the front door, and ran away
as if the Devil was behind him...

3 comments:

Os Heaneys said...

I like your ending! In the end Billy managed to get out of the house on time!!:) I bet he won't return to Bath!! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm writing an ending for this myself; do you mind if i use your image here?

Anonymous said...

I think she is insane, like me tee hee